Monday, November 7, 2011

My Scrapbook Nook presents

its very own blog. As we are encountering a few problems with the board and to enable our fabulous community to keep on participating in our challenges we have decided to create this special spot while waiting for the message board to be up and running again. All challenges will be posted here and you can upload your layouts and cards using the inlinkz button. If you want to chat, you can always stop by on our facebook page.

Remember what the November kit looks like? Here it is:


Lilith

3 comments:

Sherri said...

What a FAB-U-LOUS idea. Why didn't we think of this sooner :) I've grabbed a badge and adorned my blog with it. It looks a little wonky, but I'll see what I can do about that. Thanks for this DT, you guys are the best!

Zarah said...

Nook aaaaaaaall around! I love it! :D

Steph Lee (Arty Carty) said...

How awesome!!! I just found this!! yeah yeah yeah!! xxx Steph