Sunday, February 12, 2012

recipe challenge

Good morning! I hope you all enjoyed the crop. What did you think of the format? Did you like it spaced out on the weekends, over a month, or do you prefer the weekend crops? Tell us what you think!!

Don't think we are going to stop with the challenges since the crop is over, we will resume our regular monthly challenges now:) Today I have a recipe challenge for you.

Here is your recipe:

2 photos
2 different fonts for title
5 patterned papers
5 buttons
1 ribbon/trim/twine
4 die cuts
stitching (machine, hand, or faux/doodled)

feel free to add ONE secret ingredient (an extra embellishment if you would like) and season as desired with mist/paint/ink

Here is what I came up with (cardstock was my secret ingredient!!):
I would love to see what you create with my recipe!! Please link what you create on the challenge thread in the forums by 2/26/12 (12 Noon PST) and the design team will help me pick a winner to send a little something to;)

0 comments: