Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Give them an inch...CARDS Challenge!

Good Wednesday to you, Nookers!
Shellye here with a really fun CARDS Challenge.


I love this old saying: 
GIVE THEM AN INCH AND THEY'LL TAKE A YARD
 so I thought it would make a neat-o CARDS Challenge
 (and Danni and I almost had the same idea...great minds, right? LOL) 
Use ONE of the photographs below as an inspiration for your CARD design. 
Please NOTE the photo number/name that you used when uploading your finished card to this thread :) 
Use any Nook Kit, but preferably the May Kit since it was the true inspiration for this challenge. 
**UPLOAD by MAY 30th HERE...a random winner will receive a Paypal payment!**
 
 #1 SINGLE STAR
 
 #2 MIRRORED FRAME
 
 #3 TREE 
 
 #4 HAT RACK 
#5 PENDANT 

 #6 DOUBLE STAR 

 SHELLYE'S CARD...I used #1 SINGLE STAR 


I hope you get a chance to create with us this week at The Nook!
Thanks for stopping by
Shellye

0 comments: