Monday, September 10, 2012

Nook Tribute - Patricia Roebuck

I wish I had found the Nook sooner...but I can honestly say, I have loved every minute of this short time that I have been a part of the Nook's forum and design team.    

The Nook had some amazing kits, and I enjoyed working with them so much.  I think my most favorite thing about them was they were made up mostly of one line with a few other embellishments from other manufacturers.  The kits were so easy to work with.  Thank you Pam and Leah for the opportunity to be a part of the team and work with these amazing kits.

Here are some of my favorites:

June 2012 Simple Stories
July 2012 My Mind's Eye - this is still my most favorite week from my project life using this kit...
July 2012 My Mind's Eye Altered Item - I still have this hanging in the kitchen...
August 2012 Carta Bella - this kit may not have had a lot of embellishments, but the collection was gorgeous and wonderful to work with.
September 2012 Echo Park - The Nook out did themselves with an amazing last kit.
I've never experienced a place like the Nook before.  I felt like I was truly supported and felt like I was a cheerleader for others in not only scrapbooking accomplishments, but in life.  I also felt like I was able to stretch myself more with scrapbooking.  For one thing, I started doing more cards.  Thanks to some amazing inspiration from both design team and members.  I cannot thank you, the Nook Members, Pam, and Leah for being the best scrapbooking kit community.  You will always and truly be the best...

4 comments:

Zarah said...

What a lovely post, Patricia!! I adore your work and I agree with what you wrote about the Nook. I'll keep cheering for you, though. Hugs!

Carol said...

i'm so glad you found us!!!! it's been a pleasure getting to know you, and it certainly won't end here ;)

Unknown said...

I'm glad I "met" you at the Nook, I love your pages, I hope we'll stay in touch in another place!

Safe Place to Land said...

Hi nicee reading your post